airtel offers 2018 It is fact that reliance jio kicking all other internet offers a side. Bharti airtel is taking this as a challenge and launches a new prepaid offer plans which are never in before. By the revaluation of jio offers all private and public network usage ratio changes takes place immediately.
Few of the network companies like jio and airtel network services are releasing new offers to get new customers. For gaining of top most telecom industry in india they are releasing a new offers which are never seen before.
Airtel Offers 2018 | Airtel Launches New Prepaid Offers Starting Rs 8 To Rs 399
When the time of reliance jio launched from that date to till there is a cold war between the jio and airtel telecoms networks. Reliance jio was interduiced September month last year. Even though it very younger than all present telecommunication network, it is successful in gaining of millions of customers. And been giving sleepless nights to other telecom giants like Airtel, Vodafone, and Idea Cellular.
Some of the Telecom operators, like airtel is not going to give up, it is aggressively taking forward steps by launching new plans to attract customers.
According the information we have Bharti Artel is going to launch Rs 2,500 4g smart phone on are before Diwali, like how jio rs 1,500 is attracted the customers. Like this other telecom networks are interduiced new plans. Recently, vodafone launches a Rs 392 plan for the Delhi-NCR customers in the festive season.
Airtel is always trying to get new customers so, they are going to launch new offers of full talk time and other voice calling services and many more. Airtel latest offers and updates
Airtel Launches New Plans Are Here
- Rs 8 plan: Local+STD mobile calls 30 paise/minute for 56 days.
- Rs 40 plan: Rs. 35 talk time with unlimited validity.
- Rs 60 plan: Rs. 58 talk time with unlimited validity.
- Rs 5 plan: 4GB 3G/4G data for 7 days. Offer valid only after 4G SIMup-gradation and for one-time recharge only.
- Rs 349 plan offer: 10% cashback on recharge of Rs 349 by opening Airtel Payments Bank account.
- Rs 199 plan: Unlimited local mobile calls plus 1GB 2G/3G/4G data for 28 days.
- Rs 399 plan: The plan offers 1 GB data per day at 4G speed along with unlimited local and STD calls. The plan is to counter the Jio’s Rs 399 plan which also offers unlimited local and STD calls along with 1 GB data per day for 84 days. Notably, before recharge customers need to check with the customer care, whether the plan is available or not.
- Rs 349 plan: Airtel is offering unlimited local and STD calls plus 28 GB data (1GB/day) for 28 days under this plan.
- Rs 149 plan: This plan of Airtel offers unlimited Airtel to Airtel calls plus 2GB data at 4G speed with 28 days validity.
Also Check: Jio Phone Tracking Order